Are you looking for more information on Xneelo basic hosting package?
You are in the right place.
In this blog post, we will discuss the features it comes with, its pros, and its cons.
And then, in the end, we will reveal the best alternative you can have now and worth your money.
Let us get right into it.
Features of Xneelo basic package
The Xneelo basic hosting package costs R99 per month.
That is the most affordable https://truehost.africa/cheapest-web-hosting-packages-in-south-africa/web hosting package on Xneelo.
This package comes with;
- 5 GB SSD storage
- 5 SSD databases
- 100 mailboxes
- 100 email aliases
- 1 FTP account
- 10 multiple domains
As you can see, these features are in the lowest tier in terms of performance.
This doesn’t come as a surprise considering the money you are paying for it.
See, this Xneelo basic hosting package falls under shared hosting in South Africa.
What is shared hosting?
Well, this is where the web hosting company has one server with a number of sites, and if they have enough bandwidth available then you can get on board for an affordable monthly fee.
This means that your site will share resources like RAM and CPU cycles with other websites hosted by the same provider so it’s not as fast but costs less than most dedicated or VPS hosts.
Who can use the Xneelo shared hosting packages?
Considering the available resources, it is obvious Xneelo basic hosting package cannot support resource-intensive websites like online stores.
However, with the cost of R99 per month, these packages are perfect for;
- Small to medium businesses to display more information about their businesses
- Hotels and restaurants but when you want to make a shift to allow people to order online, you may need to consider higher hosting packages other than Xneelo basic hosting package.
- Professional bloggers
- Freelance writers. You can create a website and pay comfortably per month
- Photographers to showcase their galleries.
Pros and cons of Xneelo basic hosting package
- Affordable – with the price of R99 per month, that is a couple of cups of coffee.
- Runs on SSD-powered storage space, which is considered more powerful and faster than HDD.
- You get 24/7 technical support
- Free Let’s Encrypt SSL/TLS – this helps secure your website from attacks. At the same time, your site has higher chances of ranking higher on search engines.
- 5GB of hosting space is not enough to support up to 10 domains they are offering.
- Considering this Xneelo basic hosting package is based on a shared server, there is a risk of running into slow page loading times because there’s only one physical machine in use and another customer might be hogging all its memory at any given time.
- Security issues when several customers reside on the same server.
Xneelo basic hosting package best alternative
How would you love to save R49 per month on hosting in South Africa?
Well, it is very much possible, and here is how.
Here at Truehots Africa, you can pay only R50 per month on web hosting and get 30GB of storage space.
Sounds too good to be true?
Well, here is a comparison of our basic hosting package and Xneelo basic hosting.
|Xneelo basic package||Truehost basic package|
|R99 per month||R50 per month|
|5GB Storage||30GB storage|
|Supports 10 websites||Supports 3 Website|
|100 mailboxes||Unlimited mailboxes|
|5 databases||Unlimited databases|
Get started here.